Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Camping Season Coming to an End?

So this is it, it's November and cold here in the Northeast. Most of us campers are packing it in and calling it quits for the winter. As I click through and organize all of my digital photos from this years camping trip on the computer, I start longing for the warm spring weather to creep back in. Now is the time my fingers start tickling the qwerty keys looking for great new destinations for next season. A few of my goals for next year are:

1. Camp more often, I only managed to get on 4-5 trips this year and that is a poor showing. I aim to double this number next year.
2. Stay at campgrounds in at least 3 states that I have not camped in before.
3. Possibly purchase a new camper?? Maybe, we shall have to see about this one.

Anybody have any other suggestions for great campgrounds to visit? What are your goals for next camping season?

No comments:

Post a Comment